The Team : Chantal Watts
Chantal is a well qualified and committed personal trainer with over five year’s fitness experience. She has a passion for helping her clients reach their full potential.
Originally qualified in the USA Chantal has considerable experience teaching classes in Advanced Step Aerobics, circuit training, abdominal, and boot camp training. Now back in the UK she very much looks forward to advising, and encouraging her clients to reach just that little bit further than they thought possible.
Whilst in the USA she conducted ‘Fit for Life' seminars that taught the importance of living a healthy lifestyle and attaining the body and her clients deserve.
She thoroughly enjoys helping people reach their fitness goals through one on one personal training. Using her Nutritional expertise, Chantal is able to help her clients achieve their desired goal for a healthier lifestyle.
• Personal Trainer (National federation of Professional Trainers)
• Certified Spinning Instructor
• Registered Boxercise Personal Training Instructor
• Registered Boxercise Instructor
• Certified Kettlebell Instructor
• Advanced Sports Nutrition Specialist (NFPT)
• Advanced Endurance Training Specialist (NFPT)
• NVQ Level Two Gym Instructor
• First Aid Specialist